Ignite Mobile Camp brings the fun of church camp to you!
Get ready for five full days of a Christian camp that features exciting activities, adventures and learning about God at your local United Methodist church. In partnership with Eagle Lake and Heartland Camps, highly trained college-age staff does life-on-life ministry with every camper.
Ignite Mobile Camp is a week-long day camp for 6 to 12 year olds that pairs high-energy fun with gospel centered worship that will leave your camper excited about living their life for Jesus Christ! Kids will have a blast at this Christian camp, with the wide range of activities like bouncing in the inflatables, scaling the rock walls, playing Gaga ball, and singing and dancing to silly songs!
Featured Ignite Mobile Camps
Dates: July 6-July 10
Age Range: 6-12
Location: Eldon UMC
Dates: June 15-19
Age Range: 6-12
Location: Wentzville UMC & The Way
Dates: June 22-26
Age Range: 6-12
Location: First UMC- St. Charles
Your camp is exceptional and each one of our kids has loved coming. Our youngest can't wait until he's old enough next summer. We appreciate your partnership in raising up children to know and love Jesus!! Thank you!!
- A Camper’s Parent
I learned how to play in a team. I am thankful for bringing it, cause it was fun and encouraging bible study. The best too was all the activities that we do are so fun specially [sic] the water slide and I made new friends. THANK YOU for making my week the best.
- 7 Year Old Camper
Ignite Mobile FAQ's
Are scholarships available?
All camping scholarships are provided through the local church. For Infuse Core Camps, contact your local church who will be able to provide a discount code. For Ignite Mobile Camps, contact the host church of the camp.
Churches receive discount codes by filling out the application at https://missouri-reg.brtapp.com/campdiscountcode
What is Heartland?
Heartland is one of Missouri United Methodist Conference’s partner for Ignite Mobile Camps. They are headquartered out of Parkville, Missouri, and are affiliated with the larger Presbyteries of Heartland and Northern Kansas, Synod of Mid-America, and Presbyterian Church (USA). The mission of Heartland is “In response to the Good News of Jesus Christ, Heartland Presbyterian Center provides hospitality and programming in a natural setting for individuals, families, churches, and the community.” Visit https://www.heartlandcamps.org for more information.
What is Eagle Lake?
Eagle Lake is the Missouri United Methodist Conference’s partner for Ignite Mobile Camps. They are headquartered out of Colorado Springs, Colorado, and are affiliated with the larger Navigators college-aged ministry. Eagle Lake has spent over 100 years witnessing to children at their camps in Colorado and have recently started their mobile camping ministry to utilize the lessons they have learned to reach out to children all across the country. Visit: http://eaglelakecamps.com/ for more information.
Ignite Mobile Camps act to bring elementary and middle schoolers closer to Christ through activities and fellowship during these traveling day camps across Missouri. Next Generation Ministries partners with Eagle Lake Camps and Heartland Camps to host multiple Christian camps for 10 weeks throughout the summer at local churches. Ignite Mobile Camp is held from Monday to Friday with drop off typically between 8:30-9:00 am and pick up around 4:00-5:00 pm depending on the preferences of the local church. Much like these time differences, Ignite is designed to adjust to the unique needs of each community so campers are able to have the church camp that they desire.
Campers will need to wear regular active clothes and tennis shoes or sandals with backs and bring a water bottle, water games gear (modest swimsuit, towel, flip flops, sunscreen), and potentially a lunch depending on your local church.
Each day students will enjoy time with their fellow campers and counselors doing a wide range of activities. Their time will be split between small and large group time. In their small groups, campers will have Bible study, discussion time, games and one-on-one time with their counselors. With the larger group activities range from sports like gaga ball, nine square, bungee jump, rock wall, water games, and indoor and outdoor games, to lunch, snack, worship, dancing, singing songs, and watching skits.
Summer 2019 Dates
- First United Methodist Church of Kennett
- Tarkio United Methodist Church
- Kirkwood United Methodist Church
- Fenton United Methodist Church
- Oregon United Methodist Church
- North Park United Methodist Church
- Salem United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- La Croix Church – Cape Girardeau, MO
- Mt. Zion United Methodist Church
- Huntsville United Methodist Church
- Albany United Methodist Church
- North Cross United Methodist Church – Kansas City, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Sikeston
- Missouri United Methodist Church – Columbia, MO
- Salem United Methodist Church
- First United Methodist Church of Kirksville
- First United Methodist Church of Marshall
- Charleston United Methodist Church
- Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church – Hatton, MO
- Ozark United Methodist Church
- Trinity United Methodist Church – Bloomfield, MO
- First United Methodist Church – Rolla, MO
- Cassville United Methodist Church
- Hood United Methodist Church – Republic, MO
- Green Trails United Methodist Church – Chesterfield, MO
- Wentzville United Methodist Church partnered with The Way
- First United Methodist Church of Blue Springs
- Trinity United Methodist Church – Piedmont, MO
- The Summit United Methodist Church – Lee’s Summit, MO
- St. Andrew United Methodist Church – Florissant, MO
- Aurora United Methodist Church
- First United Methodist Church of Joplin
- Concord Trinity United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- Hallsville United Methodist Church
- Fairview United Methodist Church – Columbia, MO
- Memorial United Methodist Church – Farmington, MO
- Good Shepherd United Methodist Church – Platte County – Kansas City, MO
- Gashland United Methodist Church – Kansas City, MO
- Faithbridge United Methodist Church – Osage Beach, MO
July 29-August 2
- Eureka United Methodist Church
- Elsberry United Methodist Church
- Community United Methodist Church – Columbia, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Festus
- First United Methodist Church of St. Charles
- Platte City United Methodist Church
- Pacific United Methodist Church
- North Star United Methodist Church
- Damascus Road United Methodist Church of Springfield
- First United Methodist Church of Monett
- New McKendree United Methodist Church – Jackson, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Independence