Ignite Mobile Camp brings the fun of Christian camp to you!
Get ready for five full days of a Christian camp that features exciting activities, adventures and learning about God at your local United Methodist church. In partnership with Eagle Lake and Heartland Camps, highly trained college-age staff does life-on-life ministry with every camper.
Ignite Mobile Camp is a week-long day camp for 6 to 12 year olds that pairs high-energy fun with gospel centered worship that will leave your camper excited about living their life for Jesus Christ! Kids will have a blast at this Christian camp, with the wide range of activities like bouncing in the inflatables, scaling the rock walls, playing Gaga ball, and singing and dancing to silly songs!
Featured Ignite Mobile Camps
Dates: June 3-7
Age Range: 6-12
Location: First United Methodist Church - Kennett
Dates: June 10-14
Age Range: 7-12
Location: La Croix UMC
Dates: June 10-14
Age Range: 6-12
Location: Oregon UMC
Working for Eagle Lake is great, because I get to be a part of a team that wants to show campers the love of Christ, and when the church takes that next step it reminds me that we are all working towards the same goal. This past summer, I saw those same goals in every church! I saw the want to continue to invest in the community. Every year I come back to Missouri, I see communities grow. I see the same campers invested in their own growth with the Lord. I believe we are starting to see change through communities all over the state.
- Nathan Sayed, Eagle Lake Track Leader
The number one question we received at camp was “What about this Bible?” We gave away over 20 Bibles at camp. We had on little girl who came, and her friend’s mom came and talked to me. She said that her daughter was embarrassed because she had to borrow her grandmother’s bible for camp, and it was awful because it had all these old words in it. Not only did we give her a Bible, but we gave her little brother a Bible as well. And I just loved it because they had been coming to Upward Basketball but had never come to church. It wasn’t until after camp that they felt confident in doing that.
- Kim Mertz, Concord Trinity
Ignite Mobile FAQ's
Are scholarships available?
All camping scholarships are provided through the local church. For Infuse Core Camps, contact your local church who will be able to provide a discount code. For Ignite Mobile Camps, contact the host church of the camp.
Churches receive discount codes by filling out the application at https://missouri-reg.brtapp.com/campdiscountcode
What is Heartland?
Heartland is one of Missouri United Methodist Conference’s partner for Ignite Mobile Camps. They are headquartered out of Parkville, Missouri, and are affiliated with the larger Presbyteries of Heartland and Northern Kansas, Synod of Mid-America, and Presbyterian Church (USA). The mission of Heartland is “In response to the Good News of Jesus Christ, Heartland Presbyterian Center provides hospitality and programming in a natural setting for individuals, families, churches, and the community.” Visit https://www.heartlandcamps.org for more information.
What is Eagle Lake?
Eagle Lake is the Missouri United Methodist Conference’s partner for Ignite Mobile Camps. They are headquartered out of Colorado Springs, Colorado, and are affiliated with the larger Navigators college-aged ministry. Eagle Lake has spent over 100 years witnessing to children at their camps in Colorado and have recently started their mobile camping ministry to utilize the lessons they have learned to reach out to children all across the country. Visit: http://eaglelakecamps.com/ for more information.
Ignite Mobile Camps act to bring elementary and middle schoolers closer to Christ through activities and fellowship during these traveling day camps across Missouri. Next Generation Ministries partners with Eagle Lake Camps and Heartland Camps to host multiple Christian camps for 10 weeks throughout the summer at local churches. Ignite Mobile Camp is held from Monday to Friday with drop off typically between 8:30-9:00 am and pick up around 4:00-5:00 pm depending on the preferences of the local church. Much like these time differences, Ignite is designed to adjust to the unique needs of each community so campers are able to have the church camp that they desire.
Campers will need to wear regular active clothes and tennis shoes or sandals with backs and bring a water bottle, water games gear (modest swimsuit, towel, flip flops, sunscreen), and potentially a lunch depending on your local church.
Each day students will enjoy time with their fellow campers and counselors doing a wide range of activities. Their time will be split between small and large group time. In their small groups, campers will have Bible study, discussion time, games and one-on-one time with their counselors. With the larger group activities range from sports like gaga ball, nine square, bungee jump, rock wall, water games, and indoor and outdoor games, to lunch, snack, worship, dancing, singing songs, and watching skits.
Summer 2018 Dates
- First United Methodist Church of Kennett
- Oakton United Methodist Church – Lamar, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Joplin
- La Croix Church – Cape Girardeau, MO
- Oregon United Methodist Church
- First United Methodist Church of Festus
- First United Methodist Church of Rolla
- Salem United Methodist Church
- Union Memorial United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- Albany United Methodist Church
- First United Methodist Church of St. Charles
- First United Methodist Church of Sikeston
- Hood United Methodist Church – Republic, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Marshall
- Green Trails United Methodist Church – Chesterfield, MO
- Memorial United Methodist Church – Farmington, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Blue Springs
- Aurora United Methodist Church
- Asbury United Methodist Church – Springfield, MO
- Ozark United Methodist Church
- New McKendree United Methodist Church – Jackson, MO
- Cassville United Methodist Church
- Asbury/Samaritan United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- Trinity United Methodist Church – Piedmont, MO
- The Summit United Methodist Church – Lee’s Summit, MO
- St. Andrew United Methodist Church – Florissant, MO
- Concord Trinity United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- Hallsville United Methodist Church
- Eureka United Methodist Church
July 30-August 3
- Good Shepherd United Methodist Church – Platte County – Kansas City, MO
- Elsberry United Methodist Church
- Community United Methodist Church – Columbia, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Monett
- North Cross United Methodist Church – Kansas City, MO