Ignite Mobile Camp brings the fun of Christian camp to you!
Get ready for five full days of a Christian camp that features exciting activities, adventures and learning about God at your local United Methodist church. In partnership with Eagle Lake and Heartland Camps, highly trained college-age staff does life-on-life ministry with every camper.
Ignite Mobile Camp is a week-long day camp for 6 to 12 year olds that pairs high-energy fun with gospel centered worship that will leave your camper excited about living their life for Jesus Christ! Kids will have a blast at this Christian camp, with the wide range of activities like bouncing in the inflatables, scaling the rock walls, playing Gaga ball, and singing and dancing to silly songs!
Featured Ignite Mobile CampsView All Camps
I saw a noticeable difference in how my kids acted and behaved after the camp - a change for the better. I'm seeing them reading their bibles more and treating others better than before.
- A Parent From Concord Trinity
I learned how to play in a team. I am thankful for bringing it, cause it was fun and encouraging bible study. The best too was all the activities that we do are so fun specially [sic] the water slide and I made new friends. THANK YOU for making my week the best.
- 7 Year Old Camper
Ignite Mobile FAQ's
What is Eagle Lake?
Eagle Lake is the Missouri United Methodist Conference’s partner for Ignite Mobile Camps. They are headquartered out of Colorado Springs, Colorado, and are affiliated with the larger Navigators college-aged ministry. Eagle Lake has spent over 100 years witnessing to children at their camps in Colorado and have recently started their mobile camping ministry to utilize the lessons they have learned to reach out to children all across the country. Visit: http://eaglelakecamps.com/ for more information.
Ignite Mobile Camps act to bring elementary and middle schoolers closer to Christ through activities and fellowship during these traveling day camps across Missouri. Next Generation Ministries partners with Eagle Lake Camps and Heartland Camps to host multiple Christian camps for 10 weeks throughout the summer at local churches. Ignite Mobile Camp is held from Monday to Friday with drop off typically between 8:30-9:00 am and pick up around 4:00-5:00 pm depending on the preferences of the local church. Much like these time differences, Ignite is designed to adjust to the unique needs of each community so campers are able to have the church camp that they desire.
Campers will need to wear regular active clothes and tennis shoes or sandals with backs and bring a water bottle, water games gear (modest swimsuit, towel, flip flops, sunscreen), and potentially a lunch depending on your local church.
Each day students will enjoy time with their fellow campers and counselors doing a wide range of activities. Their time will be split between small and large group time. In their small groups, campers will have Bible study, discussion time, games and one-on-one time with their counselors. With the larger group activities range from sports like gaga ball, nine square, bungee jump, rock wall, water games, and indoor and outdoor games, to lunch, snack, worship, dancing, singing songs, and watching skits.
Summer 2018 Dates
- First United Methodist Church of Kennett
- Oakton United Methodist Church – Lamar, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Joplin
- La Croix Church – Cape Girardeau, MO
- Oregon United Methodist Church
- First United Methodist Church of Festus
- First United Methodist Church of Rolla
- Salem United Methodist Church
- Union Memorial United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- Albany United Methodist Church
- First United Methodist Church of St. Charles
- First United Methodist Church of Sikeston
- Hood United Methodist Church – Republic, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Marshall
- Green Trails United Methodist Church – Chesterfield, MO
- Memorial United Methodist Church – Farmington, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Blue Springs
- Aurora United Methodist Church
- Asbury United Methodist Church – Springfield, MO
- Ozark United Methodist Church
- New McKendree United Methodist Church – Jackson, MO
- Cassville United Methodist Church
- Asbury/Samaritan United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- Trinity United Methodist Church – Piedmont, MO
- The Summit United Methodist Church – Lee’s Summit, MO
- St. Andrew United Methodist Church – Florissant, MO
- Concord Trinity United Methodist Church – St. Louis, MO
- Hallsville United Methodist Church
- Eureka United Methodist Church
July 30-August 3
- Good Shepherd United Methodist Church – Platte County – Kansas City, MO
- Elsberry United Methodist Church
- Community United Methodist Church – Columbia, MO
- First United Methodist Church of Monett
- North Cross United Methodist Church – Kansas City, MO